Happy Moments

This will go down as one of my all-time favorite paper collections. Graphic 45 paper pads, stole my heart. Here i used 8 x 8 French Country paper pad.


Fussy cutting, popping up,chipboard die cuts, pearl stickers added to my layout. A perfect little chicken and burlap sheet fit right into the theme. The sun flowers were fussy cut and layered.


I like to use chipboard to back my layering rather than using pop-ups. The chipboard gives the layering more body. Used Bobunny brick stambs as background design. The paper edges were inked with Ranger's vintage Distress Ink.



Hope you like my layout

Thank you

Lulupu Challenge#52 - BABY - A little bit of Heaven!
CHALLENGE #17 ANYTHING GOES - BINGO

3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. This is stunning! So much fussy cutting! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge#52. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked all three of your entries to Lulupu this month. On this one love how you've integrated jute and lace and made it all go so well together.

    ReplyDelete