My 1st handmade card

Hi everyone! 
Today,today I have a mini art to share with you for Lulupu Recipe challenge, its very interesting challenge, so i set out to make a handmade card and wanted them to be clean and simple. They needed to be simple and clean in design and easy to assemble. A few weeks back I planed to make this card to my husband for our wedding anniversary. I was short on time, so I just had to put something together in an hour or so, and no ideas or anything. 


So I quickly decided to go for a small card, approx. A6 size. Started with a pretty plane base of natural color card stock for the card, with scalloped edges around a soft pattern paper ( Prima paper 6X6 ) as background and just add embellishments randomly and quickly as it all came together. 


Here is how the front of the card came out;

For the embellishments, I added six flowers, cutting die leaves, net type cloth and small card piece from the card-stock and stamped "me and you what a team" on it. I then added a 3D Sticker for pop up the stamped image as well, I glued rose on the left and right top corner with leaves. 

Have a WONDERFUL week my sweet visitors, and I hope to see you all back again soon! Hope you liked my today's share.

So for my project, here's the recipe I have used:
2 - Patterned Papers
0 - 
Washi Tape
1 - Stamp
6 - Rose flowers 

10 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. A sweet Card ! I love the soft colors, Good Luck
    Irma-DT Lulupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with lovely colour shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous..If your first hand made card is so wonderful, what else is in store for the future? Thank u for sharing with us at Lulupu. Hope to see you again! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome card! thanks for joining us at Lulupu :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Suzna. Thnaks for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely card.. I bet your hubby loved it!! Best of luck for the Lulupu challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece of art Suzna...Thanks for joining us at Peek-A-Boo DesignS.!!
    DT Vijaylaxmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you have played with the right colours !! Thanks for joining us at the challenge
    Sharada Dilip
    DT PEEK-A-BOO DESIGNS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant card! Thank you for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #57! :)

    Love,
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete