Reverse Canvas Shadow box Art

Hello, everyone! I'm excited to share my new reverse canvas shadow box frame. It is filled with lots of lovely Prima Marketing products, Montchamp Imperial - Resin Frames (I totally love this), art stones, flowers, bloom sprays etc Every thing mixed with on canvas back :-). Dusty attic chipboards and Rose Quartz papers designs give more cute. 

\


I started by removing staples and rearrange my canvas with pattern paper. Then i apply clear gesso on paper sides & rest of all part applied white Gesso. Gluing (used gel mediums) with art stones in different place of canvas frame. Starts spraying on . When everything was dry, I used a stamps on random area with distress brown shade ink and let it dry naturally. I used Scrapberry's ribbon on 2 sides of canvas sheet and i simply colored Dusty attic chipboard with distress green shade ink.

 Here is the video tutorial








I hope you all liked my reverse canvas
Each new one I create becomes a favorite, 
Because these beautiful products are helping a lot
making them ever so hard to part with when the time comes!!
 Until next time, take care  
Hugs
Suzna

Supplies used details you can find here Crafters corner  store' blog
















7 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Wow wow wow lovely Thanks for your participation at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting work!
    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shadow canvas! So rich in texture! Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing with blog CuteCut. Add a banner of our job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing project! Thank you for joining us at MMWarriors challenge!

    ReplyDelete