Hoop Layout

Good morning, everyone!
Welcome to CraftersCorner blog. Suzna here. I have a beautiful, simple and easy project to share with you today. This Simple altered embroidery hoop to show off your home. I try to altered an embroidery hoop, to be a layout. You know, I’ve always thought it would be cool to work with some of these hoops, but some times I was completely stumped as to what to do with them. But This beautiful paper from Prima marketing solve my problem…Look at my tutorial, what a simple and great way to create a round frame.
They are truly a match made in heaven...and everything you need to start your holiday gifts...or a bit of home decor...like this altered embroidery hoop!

Here’s a good look at completed hoop:


Here is the tutorial how I created my embroidery hoop:
****************************************************

The first thing I did was paint the embroidery hoop with Prima Heavy gesso. 
Select an embroidery hoop that fits the size of your project and a patterned paper you would like for covering your hoop.



I traced around the outside lightly with a pencil and cut it out. It is a lot easier to do this when the paper is not attached to the hoop. 


Then i cut heart shape papers as it for 2 layer, 1st layer from 6X6 paper pad, 2nd layer cut from A4 paper
 

Collect fussy cut images from pattern paper

  

Few images from Rose Quartz Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts


Then arranging all together ribbon, gem stones, embroidery laces
 

For more beautiful look add Prima Flowers

 

Finally
 
Embroidery hoops are perfect for lots of different crafting projects and I’ve seen some adorable ones around the web! I thought I would give it a try with the Prima paper to create a hoop to hang in daughter’s room. The colors in this collection are a perfect match for girly decor!
 
 


You can easily create an embroidery hoop for your home, or give them as gifts for family and friends!

Thank you for popping by today.
 I hope you all have an enjoyable week
Hugs
Suz



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment